Green Thumbs – learning how to grow your own food
Want to grow your own food by yourself? Learn how to get dirty by growing plants in your gardens, and how to look after them.
Nature Freedom is providing you with an amusing Brisbane City Council’s Active & Healthy program 2022 experiencing inclusive, natural and relaxing environmental activities.
Do not miss out on the chance to be immersed in nature by growing your own food!
Date: Monday, 26 September 2022
Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Location: Boondall Wetlands Environmental Centre
Activity fee: $5 per person plus GST
- Plants to grow in your gardens
- Take-home projects
- Have a green thumb!
- Our events are COVID-19 Safe with hygienic measures.
- If feeling unwell or in doubt please do not attend.
- We provide hand sanitiser and masks if necessary.
- Visit https://naturefreedom.org.au/school-holiday-programs for enquiries and booking assistance.
Becoming part of Nature Freedom:
Want to bring influence and inclusion to the local community? Here in Nature Freedom, everyone believes in creating opportunities for everyone to experience nature in a world without barriers.