Join us on our most popular inclusive paddling adventures at Shorncliffe.
Enjoy going on the water in a kayak or canoe? This activity is for those of you who are looking for a paddling adventure.
Date: Saturday 11th February
Time: 7:30 am to 11 am
Location: VMR Brisbane, 95 Allpass Parade Shorncliffe QLD 4017
Paddling fee: $50 (including catering, support person, insurance cover, safety gear, equipment hire and induction)
NDIS participants please book directly an email – email@example.com
Paddling options: single or double kayak and canoe – options with outrigger and back seat rests for those with limited mobility
- Catering will be provided on an individual basis.
- Please ensure your dietary preferences are clear upon booking.
- Our events are COVID-19 Safe with hygienic measures.
- If feeling unwell or in doubt please do not attend.
- We provide hand sanitizer and masks if necessary.
- Visit www.naturefreedom.org.au for enquiries and booking assistance.
Becoming part of Nature Freedom:
Want to bring influence and inclusion to the local community? Here in Nature Freedom, everyone believes in creating opportunities for everyone to experience nature in a world without barriers.
All About Paddling
|GA 11th February 2023 Paddle||$50|
|NDIS 11th February 2023 Paddle||$0|