Nature Freedom’s Bushwalking Tours offer short to medium nature walks in the Greater Brisbane region.
There are different hikes designed to fit each unique ability.
This includes trails suited to people with limited mobility, including those in wheelchairs.
Our hikes are not limited to day hikes.
The Bushwalking experience offers several inclusions, these are as follows:
- Guided 1.5 to 3 hours walks from an amazing and passionate instructor
- Activity games
- Binocular hire
- Refreshments (dietary requirements essential in bookings)
- Digital copy of photos
Social and physical benefits
- Engaging with nature improves mood and well-being
- Disruption of cognitive thinking in nature
- Make social connections with other participants
- Share interest and passion in nature
- Learn about the environment
Activities that are part of our bushwalking events
- Scavenger hunts
- Nature bingo
- Bug hunting
- Identifying bird calls
- Navigation activities
- Flora, fauna and geographical identification